Business Week takes a critical look at augmented reality applications, pointing the fact that they are as good as the ability of your mobile device to place you very precisely.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Nokia’s Vision of the Future: Lots of Gadgets With Virtual Keyboards [Video] (mashable.com)
- Vision Of The Future: Nokia Imagines Tech In 2015 (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Layar Tells CNN: Augmented Reality Will Be Second Only to Voice On Phones (readwriteweb.com)
- Breakdown: Augmented Reality at Lego Store, “Digital Box” (web-strategist.com)
- Big Bad Simulation Hack for 3D Augmenting Reality on the iPhone (solidsmack.com)
- How The New York Times, Others Are Experimenting with Augmented Reality (poynter.org)