Viewing a space rocket launch is a sight never to be forgotten any human should watch at least once in their lifetimes. The launch pads of Cape Canaveral Air Force Station are located next door to Kennedy Space Center and a ticket bought in advance can put you right in the middle of action. Launch Transportation Tickets are available for some, but not all, of these launches. Call the KSC Visitor Complex at (321) 449-4444 for information on purchasing tickets. However, you may see the launches very well from these locations for free (click earth to see in 3D). Bring a good pair of binoculars or a telescope (see map above, as well).
- Primary Launch Viewing Locations from North to South
- Marina Park: 501 Marina Road, Titusville – Restrooms, parking
- Sand Point Park: 101 N. Washington Ave, Titusville – Restrooms, parking
- Space View Park: 8 Broad Street, Titusville – Parking nearby
- Manzo Park: 3335 S. Washington Ave (US 1), Titusville – Restrooms, parking
- Rotary Riverfront Park: 4141 S. Washington Ave (US 1), Titusville – Restrooms, parking
- Kennedy Point Park: 4915 S. Washington Ave (US 1), Titusville – Restrooms, parking
- Westbound SR 528 Causeway over the Banana River Park well off the right-of-way near the water
- Jetty Park: East end of Port Canaveral off George King Blvd. – Restrooms, parking
- Cocoa Beach Pier: 401 Meade Ave., Cocoa Beach – Restrooms, parking
- Alan Shepard Park: East end of SR 520, Cocoa Beach – Restrooms, parking
- Fischer Park: East side of SR A1A 1/2 mile south of SR 520 – Restrooms, parking
- Lori Wilson Park: 1500 N. Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach – Restrooms, parking
A complete schedule of launches (and not only at Cape Canaveral, but at all launch sites in the world) can be found at Spaceflight Now.